You can always send me a PM with suggestions or bugs you’ve stumbled upon. Feedback is the most valuable thing I can get from you guys!
- Comments can now be added to movies.
- Badge system added. You earn badges for completing different tasks on the site. The first badge to be added is the “Contributor badge”, awarded when a member has added more than 5 movies. The new badge system is available in the profile.
- Point system updated with various fixes.
Site speed has improved, by a lot. We’re now scoring an 80+ rating on mobile and desktop according to Google’s Pagespeed check.
Pagination on “Latest downloads” page works now. Remember to delete your cache first.
Movie pages now list similar movies based on the genre and popularity.
Sidebars throughout the site have gotten updates, with new content and features.
- Members can’t list alerts they’ve subscribed to.
On the to-do
- Latest download reports has a dedicated page, but it lacks a proper layout.
- You need to click on a movie title to see if it is out or not.
- Video lightbox CSS is broken.
- (Fixed) Pagination doesn’t work on the “Latest downloads” page.
- (Fixed) The site is slow due to lack of optimizations.
- (Fixed) Rank badges aren’t shown.
- (Fixed) Alert emails are now being sent through Amazon SES.
- (Fixed) All media is now on all listings, for all users.
- (Fixed) Broken link for point history.
- (Fixed) Limited member access to the WP dashboard.
- (Fixed) Google AMP version of the site lacks the reports.
- (Fixed) Members can’t add media (images/video) to news items.
- (Fixed) There’s no way to add comments to a movie, except commenting on a news item.
- (Fixed) Three different Report buttons, all doing the same thing on movie posts.
- (Fixed) Member ranks aren’t working.
- (Fixed) The site isn’t https secure.
- (Fixed) Broken links in header menu.